Posted by admin on January 14th, 2016
The Allottees/Tenants of plot, Shop, M.B Shed, S.F. Unit, R.C.C Godown etc., are to be inform that contact with the Director Finance, SITE Limited, before 15th January 2017. If they did not collect their current bills of Rent, Development Charges and Conservancy Charges for the period of January 2017 to June 2017 on their address.
It is to inform all the Allottees/Tenants of plot, Shop, M.B Shed, S.F. Unit, R.C.C Godown etc., to pay their outstanding dues (if any), before 15th January 2017., to avoid the publication their names in daily newspapers,
- Sindh Industrial Trading Estate Ltd. was established vide Sindh Assembly Resolution No.24-J.B/47-I, dated 2nd June, 1947
- Incorporated in 1947 under the Indian Companies Act, 1913 (Now Companies Ordinance 1984)
- Company functions under the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- The company is governed by Board of Directors consisting of 15 Members (8 Government representatives and 7 from private sector i.e. Tenants of SITE)
- The private members of the boards are elected by General Body of the companyGeneral Body consists of 60 Members out of which 35 are nominated by the Government and 25 are elected amongst the Tenants of SITE
- There are 9 estates of SITE Limited
- Promote industrialization
- Create attractive conditions for the industrialists
- Provision of one window facility to entrepreneurs
- Development and Maintenance of infrastructure of industrial estates
- To Establish planned industrial areas where industrialists can have all the facilities viz:
- land, roads, water supply electricity, gas, telephone, godowns, sanitation, drainage, labour colonies and other necessary public amenities.
Function and Services of SITE LTD. Medical Department.
TOR’S OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE BIEDMAC